[Qgis-user] Mobile GIS?

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Jan 25 13:03:35 PST 2016

Hi John,

If you have a Windows tablet you can use QGIS as is. The user interface of IntraMaps Roam (http://roam-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/), which is based on QGIS, is a bit more mobile friendly... On Android you may want to have a look at QField (also based on QGIS, http://www.opengis.ch/android-gis/qfield/)

I once wrote down some experiences which I can send you off list...

Cheers
Stefan