[Qgis-user] QGIS Server sometimes not sending commits to postgis

jaitor sigeo.agmartin at getxo.eus
Wed Jan 27 03:57:02 PST 2016

Thank for your answer Nathan.

The problem is that ogr2ogr inserts all the data to Postgis from the origin
(SHP or Spatialite). I need a way to send only the changes made, not the
whole table. This way, several people could work in field with different
tablets or there could be other people in the office changing other elements
in that postgis layer while the others are in field with the tablet...

I have also been testing the "Offline Editing Plugin" unsuccessfully. These
are the issues I have experienced:

It does not work with WFS layers. When I try to convert the layer to offline
QGIS crashes.
It does not work with MULTIGEOMETRIES
I get some warnings saying that it does not understand QDate fields (normal
date fields in postgis).
Due to this, I have discarded to use this plugin.

I can't find anywhere any other architecture that would fit my needs (save
only changes), that's why I am focused on finding a solution to my WFS and
QGIS Server architecture problems...

Any other suggestion will be very very appreciated.