[Qgis-user] perturb point locations

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Jan 27 06:51:18 PST 2016

Hi,
I remember a french made plugin made for heath sciences that had that option to fuzz data position within a certain radius.  I can't look now because of my internet connection. I you can't find it, I can check tomorrow if you hail me.  Look in mmqgis plugin, there could be something there also.
Hope this help
Nicolas