[Qgis-user] Error installing QgsWcsClient2

Robert van Oostwaard robert.vanoostwaard at caris.com
Thu Jan 28 18:41:24 PST 2016

While running QGIS on a Windows 7 box, I am trying ot install the plugin 'QgsWcsClient2'

Every time I try I get the following error message:
The plugin is broken.  Python said:
No module named lxml

Outside of QGIS I have installed Python 2.7 and the lxml-3.4.0-py2.7 plugin
I have set environment variables:
PYTHONHOME=C:\Python27
PYTHONPATH=C:\Python27\Lib

Something in QGIS seems to be unable to find the plugin where it is actually installed.
I have looked through the archive and I have not found a thread with this issue.
Anyone have any ideas?

Further setup details

QGIS version: 2.12.9-Lyon
Installed at: C:\Program Files\QGIS Lyon

Python version:2.7.10
Installed at: C:\Python27

PLUGIN name:lxml-3.4.0-py2.7
PLUGIN version: 3.4.0
Installed at:C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\lxml

OS Version: Windows7

P.S.  I do hope that I have posted this at the right spot! :-)