[Qgis-user] Displaying categorised data in Qgis?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Jan 29 06:12:12 PST 2016

Hi,
QGIS does not yet have the concept of rasters classes linked with database file like vector data is.   Clark lab and Esri have this concept.   Clark lab had this implemented around 2000.  The best you can do is to select colors based on numerical categories and then save this color ramp.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.