[Qgis-user] Semi-automatic Classification Plugin

Mariana Buzzi marianabuzzi86 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:18:43 PST 2016

Hi everybody!!!!

I'm trying to classify an image spot 5. For this I made a correction with
TOA reflectance plugin, then I wanted to make the organization of the band
Band Set module him, but could not. Nose as follow, I'm complicated and all
the tutorials I've seen so far are for Landsat. Note that the image
obtained after correction with TOA, is an image that has all the bands
together. Try to separate these bands with the sextant module, but I could
not do it. How can I do?
Any advice is very welcome. Thank you.

Regards,
Mariana