[Qgis-user] regularly spaced address markers on alternating side of road

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Jul 1 05:31:18 PDT 2016

Sorry for not responding sooner but this has a lot of good information
->
http://www.fgdc.gov/standards/projects/FGDC-standards-projects/address-data/index_html

There are postgis example scripts for generating points off a
centerline. I was involved in a project that used it. My only caveat
it's a lot of reading - but really good examples.

Randy

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com