[Qgis-user] Style, color and legends - With expressions

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jul 5 14:24:20 PDT 2016

Hi,
I´m working with Style, Colors and legends.

I have 2 questions:

1.    I classify by choosing a column in the attribute table. Is it possible to somehow add the values for the legend from another column?

2.     I classify by choosing a column in the attribute table. In Symbol>Simple fill> Fill  I write an expression for the color (Color_rgba). And the right color values are shown in the map. But the legend are different. Is there a way to synchronize/adjust so the legend and the map show the same?
Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark