[Qgis-user] Debian users: please confirm bug around SVG symbol previews

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jul 7 06:37:09 PDT 2016

On 07-07-16 15:15, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> Hi Nelson,
>
> Thanks for checking.
>
> Are you sure the users home directory is added to the SVG paths by
> default on Debian? I can't confirm this on Ubuntu.
>
> I thought that by default this setting is empty.

I'm on Debian Testing;

I do not have a clean install available, but if I start qgis from
commandline here with a fresh config:

qgis --configpath /tmp/foo

I end up with two items in the svg path:

/home/richard/apps/qgis/master/debug/share/qgis/svg/
/tmp/foo/svg/

The first one is the svg directory of my installation (self compiled),
the second is a svg directory in the configpath (which is your home dir
by default I think?)

Regards,

Richard