[Qgis-user] Processing toolbox

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Fri Jul 8 02:01:47 PDT 2016

Michael,
Thanks for the replys I will look into both. It would seem, in relation
to the compatibility issues, that the simplest way is to standardise the
process for installing QGIS in the office. I will look into this.
Thanks again fro your advice,
Regards,

Richard.

Email Disclaimer: http://www.opw.ie/en/disclaimer/