[Qgis-user] Spatial autocorrelation with local moran index with Python or QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jul 11 19:20:52 PDT 2016

Hi,
That's a question for R that you can access with Qgis but personally, I find it just easier to use R directly.  Saga, may have a local Moran and probably Grass.  Open the processing plugins and search for the geospatial statistics and a few will pop up from Grass and Saga.
 A very easy way would be to use CrimeSat software.  It works with shapefiles, has tons of spatial statistics.  I am 95% sure it has a local Moran or other autocorrelation statistics.  It's well documented also.  Just Google it. It's open source.
Nicolas