[Qgis-user] FW: Couldn't load QGIS utils

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 12 06:50:01 PDT 2016

On 12-07-16 15:29, Carlos Cerdán wrote:
> There is an issue that can be related with this: ftools disappeared in
> QGIS 2.16  (Ubuntu 16.04. Don't know about windows); so we still can't
> do basic vectorial geoprocessing. I guess it's under revision.

I do not think it is related.

Do you have 'processing'-plugin enabled?

Because that is the one that provides all vector algorithms nowadays. If
you van processing disabled, you will not see them in vector-menu.

Else, try to start qgis from command line in a new configuration:

qgis --configpath /tmp/foo

so you will have a fresh setup (and processing enabled by default).

Regards,

Richard