[Qgis-user] QGIS communication platforms

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jul 18 03:24:02 PDT 2016

On 18-07-16 11:51, Mats Elfström wrote:

> This is what 20 774 QGIS likers on Facebook get as QGIS news.

Yes, and not even translated, ugly isn't it that Facebook ;-)

> Surely they are entitled to a bit more attention?

Do I smell a volunteer here? Because THAT is the problem with the newer
communication channels: it's just too easy to start (Google Plus,
Twitter, Facebook etc etc etc), but harder to keep them going....

We are all volunteers you know...

> Why do you cling to old century mailing lists and bulletin board technology?
> How many subscribe to this list?

3600 at this moment.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde