[Qgis-user] issues with Processing Options

Johanna Botman Johanna.Botman at griffith.nsw.gov.au
Wed Jul 20 22:16:40 PDT 2016

Thank you Victor,

I will finish my Masters in October. I will be free to assist after that.
Promise.

_______________
Johanna Botman
GIS / Assets Officer

Griffith City Council
Ph: 02 6962 8168

From:	Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com>
To:	Johanna Botman <Johanna.Botman at griffith.nsw.gov.au>
Cc:	"Neumann, Andreas" <a.neumann at carto.net>, Johanna Botman
            <johanna at jbotman.com>, qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Date:	21/07/2016 03:02 PM
Subject:	Re: [Qgis-user] issues with Processing Options

Johanna

This is the documentation for configuring 3rd party applications

https://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/processing/3rdParty.html#configuring-external-applications

Please, if you have some time and can help updating, let us know.
Contributions to that doc will be very welcome

Thanks