[Qgis-user] issues with Processing Options

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Jul 21 00:05:04 PDT 2016

On 21/07/16 08:56, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> On 21-07-16 07:02, Victor Olaya wrote:
>> Johanna
>>
>> This is the documentation for configuring 3rd party applications
>>
>> https://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/processing/3rdParty.html#configuring-external-applications
>>
>> Please, if you have some time and can help updating, let us know.
>> Contributions to that doc will be very welcome
> fyi:
>
> https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing/3rdParty.html#configuring-external-applications
I noticed google often brings up links to old documentation pages.

Would it be hard to print a warning on top of documentation pages for
old versions with links to the latest and greatest version? (Or even
better/besides this somehow tweak google into directly displaying the
links to the latest by default).

Sorry for the hijacking the thread.