[Qgis-user] (NOT QGIS question) 2.14 disabled in XP

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Thu Jul 21 02:54:58 PDT 2016

Right, working.

I copied and renamed the qgis.bat.tmpl file as qgis.bat and added
PATH %systemroot%\system32; %systemroot%; %systemroot%\system32\wbem
after the first @ECHO off line. (thanks M H , Polygeo and underdark for
your sharing on this)

Then ran the new qgis.bat from C:>

This works but is a bit of longhand.  I tried creating a shortcut on my
taskbar but it gives the same lost in time - lost in space sort of response
I was getting earlier...

Chris Berens, GISc
www.mapland.co.za
+27 (0)82 567 9322