[Qgis-user] Saving/Loading styles in Postgis

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 28 08:38:38 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have never used the Saving/Loading of styles in Postgis (see
http://docs.qgis.org/2.14/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html#storing-style-in-a-file-or-a-database)

Do I have to create a special styling table for it to enable this?

Because when I try to save it (QGIS 2.16) I get an error message along
the lines that my user may not have permissions to save the style.
However, I am trying to save the style with a user that has full
administrator rights in Postgis.

In what schema and table are the styles stored? I assume in the public
schema. Will QGIS automatically create a styling table or do I have to
create one myself?

Thank you for any hints!

Andreas