[Qgis-user] How to determine interest and cost in developing geological drill sections plug-in

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Jul 31 07:15:11 PDT 2016

Hi,
Have you guys looked at what was being developed as plugins for archaeology?  There are a few plugins dedicated to the archaeological community (I am afraid I have not used them).  These plugins could be a good  starting point for your projects as both sciences depend on understanding stratigraphy and on making assumptions based on sampling points or cores.
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/pyarchinit/
Nicolas