[Qgis-user] Feature Editing Tools

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:36:04 PDT 2016

Gam;
I discovered some of what you said last night, I also installed 3 or 4
other CAD like tools adons as well as Survey Calculator. Last AutoCAD
training I had was 2008 and I never used it in a production environment but
I still understand some of the concepts. The person I am trying to set this
up for is a drafting tech familiar with AutoCAD so this might work well for
him.
Anyway I will try your direction distance and distance along path work
flows and see what happens.
Tyler