[Qgis-user] New release -2.18 - Polar projection graticules

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 3 04:48:46 PDT 2016

Hi Lester,

Things don't "magically" improve in QGIS without any efforts.

Nyall Dawson wrote two nice blog posts on how to effectively get things
done/improved in QGIS:

http://nyalldawson.net/2016/08/how-to-effectively-get-things-changed-in-qgis/

and

http://nyalldawson.net/2016/08/how-to-effectively-get-things-changed-in-qgis-a-follow-up/

I think they are a really good summary on what you could do to get this
issue fixed.

Andreas