[Qgis-user] 161103 - ecw support for QGIS 2.16 on Mac OS Sierra.

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Nov 3 12:04:00 PDT 2016

Hi,

Yours rasters are to big.  They are working on this issus for the 3.0 release.  You can use the grass calculator or the gdal cal calculators found in the processing tools.  Use any version.  Unfortunately, they are stricter in terms of what you can do.  (Same, size raster, same pixel size...).  Saga has a raster calculator but you may need lots of memory for that one.

The gdal raster calculator is fast.

Nicolas