[Qgis-user] downloading a wms geoservice from QGis

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:02:08 PST 2016

On 8 Nov 2016 7:58 AM, "Nyall Dawson" <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2016 6:27 AM, "Juliana Mori" <julmori at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have loaded a wms server to QGis, which is a raster format. As I need
to use this in an external aplication (CARTO) which does not support wms,
I´m trying to export the server loaded into QGIS through "save as"
funcionality. But it´s not working.

> > Do you know how I can export the wms loaded to a file (raster or shp)?
> >
> > Thanks a lot, Juliana.
> >

> > ps:: I´m working with QGis Essen, 2.14.3
>
> I'd strongly suggest an upgrade to 2.14.8 is in order. You're missing out
on hundreds of bug fixes.

By the way - I was just looking at your webpage... It's very nice work!!

I'm really curious how you're using QGIS with your projects. How does it
fit with your work?

Nyall