[Qgis-user] Gridding vector data

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Nov 22 06:46:53 PST 2016

Hi,

There is the terrain modelling tools in Qgis.  You can try inverse distance weight.  You also have tool the gdal_grid tools in the raster menu and in processing. Keep in mind that you can modify the option to get interpolation methods that are not in the GUI.

I think Grass has a local or universal Krigging also.  If not. You could find that in CrimeStat I think.

Nicolas

http://www.gdal.org/gdal_grid.html