[Qgis-user] QGIS MBTiles

Stefan Löhr loehr at topographics.de
Wed Nov 23 04:35:57 PST 2016

Hello,

when I try to add a raster layer based on a local MBTiles file in QGis
2.14 I get this error:
"Nicht unterstütztes Datenformat: D:\Files\Testdata.mbtiles ist keine
unterstützte Rasterdatenquelle Cannot find min and max tile numbers"

Did someone successfully use MBTiles with QGis?

Where is QGIS searching for the "min and max tile numbers"? Does it have
to be in one of the metadata tables?
Or is it somehow calcluated on the fly?

Does/can QGis write a logfile that contains a more detailed error message?

Is there a tool that I can use to test if the MBTiles file is following
the MBTiles specification?

Thanks for your help!

Stefan