[Qgis-user] HELP for SCP-Landsat bug

Victoria RAPHAEL raphaelvnv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:29:41 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem, as I need to use Semi Automatic Classification Plugin
from QGIS, but when I started the software this afternoon to complete my
analysis, the plugin was unreachable. I uninstalled and reinstall it but
this message of error was displayed on screen:

'The plugin is broken, Python said:
local variable 'u' referenced before assignment'

I retry uninstall and reinstall the plugin, but it displays always the same
message. Since I begin QGIS, it's the first time it happens to me and at a
very bad time, because I need to do some Landsat treatment for a project I
have to submit at the beginning of next week...

If someone has already had the same problem and/or knows how to fix it, I
would be very thankful !

Thanks by advance,

Victoria R.,