[Qgis-user] WFS layer list not updated?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 03:59:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm using 2.16.2 and when I connect to a WFS provider the layer list is
not updated after the first time I press Connect in the dialog. This
means that when I publish or unpublish layers at the server those
changes are not shown in the client.

I can force the update by removing the client cache (rm -rf
.qgis2/cache/data7).

I can fix the problem by changing 'false' to 'true' in the sendGet call
in QgsWFSCapabilities::requestCapabilities (that is the bool
forceRefresh parameter). However, changing code seems rather drastic, so
what am I doing wrong?

Best,

Ari