[Qgis-user] scale dependent drawing of symbol with point displacement option

Reginald Carlier Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Sun Oct 2 23:43:07 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to stop drawing symbols for a feature when a certain scale is passed, using the point displacement option.
I am trying to label addresses of buildings but when I zoom out those concentric circles keep growing and give the map a weird view.
So I think it would be good if those circles had a maximum proportion or if those adrespoints would stop showing up after a certain scale is passed.
In the style tab of the layer properties I can't see any option to do that.
I'm using QGIS 16.3.

Regards,