[Qgis-user] Project CRS doesn't update when layer is added

Karl-Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Sun Oct 9 22:57:03 PDT 2016

Hi!
I've just tried this in 2.16. In Settings -> Options -> CRS there are three options for new projects. With the two first options, don’t enable and automatically enable on the fly reprojections, I get the project to change from the default CRS set in the dropdown just below. I don't remember witch option that is default from installation.

Karl-Magnus Jönsson