[Qgis-user] Mouse wheel action

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 12 03:38:56 PDT 2016

On 12-10-16 12:16, DelazJ wrote:
> Hi,
> Actually, it's neither present on Windows. I also miss some of these
> options (being able to zoom and recenter on the mouse position in one-go)
> There have been some changes on the behaviour of the mouse; maybe some
> infos at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3145 or
> http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.html#zooming-and-panning
> but I can't tell why the settings have been removed.
>
> Ccing Nyall Dawson

Didn't notice this too, untill opened both:

http://storage7.static.itmages.com/i/16/1012/h_1476268473_9756330_8e3201d622.png

>From the github message is looks like the removal fixes some composer
problems? Not sure how essential the removed actions where, or if there
are alternatives for this functions?

Off course sometimes you have to cut off stuff which gives problems. It
is not always easy to keep this functionality in place.

What is the main function missing?
- being able to remove all mousewheel behaviour
- being able to zoom/pan in one go?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde