[Qgis-user] Question on Rotating Map in Print Composer

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:48:04 PDT 2016

Ah, just figured it out - in the 'Main Properties' for the map object,
there's the 'Map Rotation' area, which is what I want to be using... (I was
previously looking at the separate 'Rotation' section for the broader Item
Properties of the map object, which didn't confine things in the same way.)

Learning new stuff every day :-). Glad to find this so easy to do!