[Qgis-user] Split features using Geopackage layer?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:27:59 PDT 2016

On 19 October 2016 at 22:55, Neumann, Andreas <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
> As far as I know, Nyall Dawson is currently working on fixing this, as part
> of his work on unique value constraints (provider provided or qgis provided
> where the provider doesn't support it). But not sure about the details.
> Certainly, PostgreSQL and Geopackage are top priorities for that. And his
> work targets QGIS 3.x, not for 2.x

Yes, I'm currently working on this as part of a larger work in
auto-exposing provider side constraints (not null/unique) to QGIS's
form validation.

WIP is here: https://github.com/nyalldawson/QGIS/commits/constraints,
but so far it only handles the detection + translation of constraints
from provider -> QGIS. The form based/tool changes are still to come.

Nyall