[Qgis-user] QGIS server: configuration of grid shift files for datum conversions

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Oct 23 23:23:30 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have to configure QGIS server to properly handle grid shift files. In
Switzerland we need to offer "old" and "new" coordinates (different
datums) at the same time with our services and the conversion needs to
be done with grid shift files or tin based interpolation.

I know that I have to copy the CHENYX06a.gsb file to my proj lib, e.g.
/usr/local/shar/proj  - but how can I make QGIS Server to actually use
this file? I assume that I need to copy an additional config file or
SRS/grid shift file combinations to QGIS server and/or specify an
environment variable - right?

Are there any resources explaining how I can configure QGIS server to
make use of these grid shift files?

Thank you for any pointers!

Andreas