[Qgis-user] Malfunction of QTiles

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Thu Sep 1 05:34:43 PDT 2016

On 2016-09-01 23:10, massimiliano crea wrote:
> Hello, I'm a Qgis user for several years. Use the program to create
> maps to be printed on paper. Now I created a map using OSM map data
> and official of my region, working with raster and vector. I use Qgis
> 2.14.3 and I'm using QTiles to realize tiles for a publication on the
> web. My problem is that the labels do not fit between the various
> tiles. Simulating the collage of adjacent tiles, the labels are all
> fragmented. How can I fix?
>
> Can you give me some guidance?

firstly, could you create a new email thread if you want to discuss a
new topic? merely changing the "subject" line after hitting "reply"
breaks the threading for those of us that use it. maybe yahoo and
certainly google mail will break it even more to make an attempt to
describe it correctly, so you may not see this problem.

secondly, there are a few bugs in qtiles, take a look at
https://github.com/nextgis/QTiles/issues . this is because it is
relatively new, experimental software. i also have the bug you
described, probably others have too.

--
robin