[Qgis-user] QGIS 2 master: Identify tool and highlights

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 27 08:36:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am sure that in a past QGIS 2x version, when the identify tool was set
to "layer choice" that one would have gotten a highlight of the selected
feature from the context menu.

Now, with the current 2.x master (and with 2.16 and 2.14) on Windows,
the highlight of the object is gone ;-( so now there is no way to find
out what feature I am selecting. The highlight now only displays after I
selected the entry, which is not so useful than the previous behavior.

Can someone confirm? Or is it just a misconfiguration on my side?

Thank you for any hints,

Andreas