[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18

Martin Bittens martin.bittens at gmx.de
Tue Apr 11 10:33:45 PDT 2017

Dear QGIS Community.

I am using the QGIS versions 2.18 (32bit and 64bit). Recently I noticed
that the panel with the processing toolbox does not show anymore the
button which can be used to switch between the simplified and advanced
view. As far as I remember after the first installation of QGIS, on the
bottom of the panel appeared something (written in blue color) like
'...add a new provider, simple view, or close'. I clicked on close, and
then these options never came back. Does anybody know how to reactivate
this settings?

Thank you so much.

Regards

Martin