[Qgis-user] Features disappear in attribute table when edited

hilpers orchestra-mur at web.de
Sat Apr 15 04:07:02 PDT 2017

This issue is still present in v2.18.6 and I forgot to mention that only
shapefiles are affected.
Even if the shapefile is created within qgis features disappear when edits
are saved until the attribute table is closed and reopened again. Sometimes
features do not disappear but appear duplicated in the attribute table when
edits are saved.

I donĀ“t know what could cause this behavior, but I have done several clean
installs of windows 10 and 7 along (German versions and 64 bit; osgeo4w
installer) with the most current qgis versions. All my machines seem to be
affected.