[Qgis-user] QGIS Input Form for PostGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Aug 4 00:39:24 PDT 2017

Hi Jakob,

I don't think there is much background information or documentation
available on relations.

The obvious questions to you are:

- What means "big" (how many records are you dealing with)?

- I know this sounds silly - but are your tables properly indexed (you
don't have to index primary keys, but other columns that are used in
relations need an index)

- What exact QGIS version are you using? 2.18.x - in the about dialogue
you can find this, including the exact github version string

- if we can't help you further, it may help to see your create table
statements (including all indexes)

Andreas