[Qgis-user] plugin for drones

friedtj at free.fr friedtj at free.fr
Mon Aug 14 13:06:09 PDT 2017

We are using altizure for flight planning of a DJI drone: not that I'd recommend
it as it is not opensource, but I am not aware of a FOSS solution.

I have written http://jmfriedt.free.fr/glmf_micmac_uav_eng.pdf as a tutorial on using the
French National Geographic Institute Micmac for processing UAV pictures to generate
orthophotos and DEMs. It will work with a few hundred pictures if you are patient enough.
The tutorial will not avoid reading at least part of the excellent Micmac documentation
found at https://github.com/micmacIGN/Documentation/blob/master/DocMicMac.pdf

JM