[Qgis-user] plugin for drones

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Aug 14 13:05:11 PDT 2017

My colleagues and I just tested the following Android apps:
DroneDeploy
Litchi (Use this website to make the plan and download it Litchi
https://croptsrv-cdc.it.csiro.au/shiny/users/zhe00a/missionplanner/)
Pix4d Capture
PrecisionFlight

OpenDroneMap is an open source option for stitching your photos. It
produces a Geotiff you can use in QGIS. You could wrap it in QGIS, but
only on a Linux box.

Thanks,
Alex