[Qgis-user] QGIS to manage cadastre

INFANTE, Jorge Luis joluinfante at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:29:41 PDT 2017

Hi.
I have seen the plugin Cadastre for qgis, and I find it very good.
I have been able to create the empty tables, but, now I need to import local
data (or from France, but, I get the impression that I can not download
them).
I have spatial and alphanumerical data of streets, blocks, plots, owners,
etc. of my city (I am seeing the possibility of adapting qgis, through a
plugin, for the cartographic edition).
But, I do not understand exactly how to define a minimum set for the
structures of BATI, FANTOIR, LOTLOCAL, NBATI, PDL and PROP.
Is info available somewhere?

TIA
jorge infante
rosario - santa fe - argentina