[Qgis-user] saga disappears from QGIS 2.18.14 on mac os Sierra

Timothée Colas timothee at fruitionsciences.com
Thu Dec 28 01:18:29 PST 2017

Hello !
It's my first time in qgis user mailing list, I hope I'm doing it right.

So I have an issue on QGIS 2.18.14 on mac os Sierra. I post for it on
gis.stackexchange and I search everywhere without good results.

I upgraded QGIS from 2.18.0 to 2.18.14 but I losted Saga in processing
tools.

First I tried to disable/reactivate it in processing > options > providers
but nothing.

I searched some solution on web and I saw that I can't change Saga folder
in providers.

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/k6SKP.png>

So I find a way to change it in QGIS advanced options > processing >
configuration menu. I tried some folders but nothing worked...

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/5K9Wc.png>

In others gis.stackexchange posts people said to use Osgeo4W Saga
installation but i'm on mac OS not on Windows...
After that, I installed Saga GIS with homebrew and i tried some path for
saga but nothing works.
/usr/local/Cellar/saga-gis-lts/2.3.2,
/usr/local/Cellar/saga-gis-lts/2.3.2/lib,
/usr/local/Cellar/saga-gis-lts/2.3.2/bin

Can you help me to bring Saga back ?

Thank you in advance

Timothée
--