[Qgis-user] Presets in Layers Panel

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 01:51:22 PST 2017

Hi Lene,

You need to add a new Style. Each style will be then attached to a preset.

In your layer tree, right-click on the layer you want to change the style,
Styles > Add
Then, go to properties and set the style you want. Once the style is done,
you can create the preset. Repeat the above for each preset/theme.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Saber

On 30 December 2017 at 08:54, Lene Fischer <lfi at ign.ku.dk> wrote:

> Hi Nyall,
>
> You can change the setting for a layer eg. Color and then make a preset.
> So if I have a layer and I want to present it in 3 different
> colors/classifications
> How would you then suggest I make 3 different presentations ?
> Kind regards
> Lene
>

> Lene Fischer

Saber Razmjooei