[Qgis-user] show vertexes during editing session

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:22:27 PST 2017

Instead of the node tool, you can use the "Reshape Features"
<http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/editing_geometry_attributes.html#reshape-features>
tool, which takes advantages of the auto tracing capabilities. It might
behave like the "replace sketch" tool from ArcMap (for what i've understood
from its description).