[Qgis-user] Selecting Objects from an ESRI file based geodatabase

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:45:54 PST 2017

You could add the layers you need and use the convert to offline project
button to convert the layers to sqlite. I have done this to our file
geodatabases but it doesn't work for Z and ZM features, some field data
types will throw errors that may or may not halt the export. Then you might
be able to use some SQL filters in the database to limit or group certain
layers.