[Qgis-user] Update on the election of the QGIS Board and PSC

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 16:03:51 PST 2017

Well said, and endorsed!!
If you can sit through this video, it is the New Zealand Open Source Awards, People's Choice Category, in which I was nominated for: "Services to Open Source Geospatial in NZ"
or fast forward to 6:40 in the video for my acceptance speech, given on my behalf by a FOSS colleague, and accepted on behalf of many of you here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efbruvidxk
Brent