[Qgis-user] [Qgis-tr] Porblems with labeling Coordinate grid and the numbers-Change

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 02:54:19 PST 2017

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your question, but the qgis-tr mailing list is mainly for
translation discussions.
I forward your mail to the correct mailing list for these kind of
questions (qgis-user).
Hope you are subscribed there.

>From fast reading your questions can all be solved by playing around
with the labeling options.

But I am sure you will get more detailed answers on the qgis-user mailing list.

regards
Werner