[Qgis-user] Porblems with labeling Coordinate grid and the numbers-Change

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Feb 7 04:40:49 PST 2017

Hi Stefan,

I can't answer to your questions, cause I have real difficulties
understanding your problems.
I just can advise you to switch your QGIS language to English under
"Settings/Options/Locale", so you are able to use the correct terminology
in English when posting questions and searching for answers.

It would always be good to have screen shots to be able to visualize the
problems, but as the mailing list has a limit of 100kb for attachments,
it's sometimes hard to do so.

A better resource for help on such things IMHO is stackexchange. E.g. for
your problems use
http://gis.stackexchange.com/search?q=qgis+composer+coordinates to get a
list of questions/answers that might cover your issues.

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang