[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.12.3 compiled installation required

Stephen Wandling swandling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:47:31 PST 2017

I found 2.12.2 here:

https://qgis.org/downloads/

I thought I had found 2.12.3.  I downloaded it and unzipped it, but
reading the Install, I realized it entailed building from source.  Like
you, I am not keen on going down that road.

If 2.12.2 can serve your needs, it can be found on the link above.  I
suppose if you installed this, and checked for updates, it would update
to 2.18.3 and not to 2.12.3?

Can you tell I have just joined the QGIS world today!

Stephen