[Qgis-user] QGIS to manage cadastre

laurent Bourlet laurentbourlet34 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:51:40 PST 2017

Hi
I am french and work with the cadastre and Qgis  .. The plugin is really a good plugin but you must know the data are in two categories : all the data with geometry are accessibles by all but you don't access to the data of owners and all others taxes informations ... Only locals gvt can access ( or the studies organisations working for ..) to these informations ..
And such studies need a good practice of the relations and request 1-n ...
Regards
Erwan