[Qgis-user] Symbolizing a discrete or a boolean raster

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Mon Jan 9 08:25:24 PST 2017

Hi

unfortunately this is doing quite something different!

If I have a raster with 10 Landcover classes (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) and I
want to display only 1,5 and 10, using *Discrete *(1: red, 5: yellow, 10:
blue) the following will happen:

All pixels between 1 and 4 will be red
All pixels between 5 and 9 will be yellow
All pixels with 10 will be blue

In this sense, the pixels are indeed not interpolated, but this still is
not the behavior I am expecting when styling discrete rasters.

A "style discrete raster" function should offer the following:

   - Automatically recover all unique values from the raster
   - Only display the pixels to which the user has explicitly assigned a
   color

But thanks for your hint, this can be helpful in other cases!

Cheers

Stéphane

E    s at henriod.info
W   http://www.stat.kg